Working Welding Supervisor
By:April 20, 2016
We currently have an opening for a Working Welding Supervisor with a great company in Ontario, Ohio. This is a working supervisor that will lead the shop on day to day duties, will also need to be able to perform light maintenance on machines.
Qualified candidates must have the following experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a Supervisor
- Mig/custom welding
- Fabrication, or machine shop experience
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Have a great attention to detail
- Machining experience such as running a mill, drill press and grinder.
Qualified candidates will have to do a weld test and must have own welding helmet, gloves and hammer.
Hours would be 8-4:30 M-F.
Rate of pay would start around $16-18/hr. depending on experience.